Job Title: Truck Wash Technician
Department/Location of Position: Swine/Washington, IA
Position Reports To: Truck Wash Manager
Salary: $14/hour +
Summary of Position
Truck wash technicians are responsible for washing and sanitizing all animal transport vehicles and trailers between uses and performing general maintenance and cleaning for the truck wash facilities. This position involves frequent deadlines and scheduling, safely utilizing high pressure washing equipment and sanitizer and working in a primarily agricultural environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Typical Duties of the Truck Wash Technician include:
· No previous Truck Wash experience required – on the job training will be provided
· Good work ethic and attention to detail
· Responsible, reliable and motivated
· Work both independently and in a team environment to accomplish goals
· Consistent, reliable attendance is critical
· Previous experience operating a skid loader preferred, but not required
· Previous experience in agriculture desired
· Valid driver’s license preferred, but not required
· Ability to lift, move or carry up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, and squat for extended period of time on varied surfaces and capable of being on feet for up to 10 hours a day
· Ability to work in noise levels that may require hearing protection
· Ability to reach with hands and arms
· Frequently use one or both hands/arms to grasp or pull.
· Ability to operate pressure washer
Brenneman Pork offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan.
Brenneman Pork is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Our foundation is built on our Core Values:
TEAMWORK | ACCOUNTABILITY | WORK ETHIC | LOYALTY | INTEGRITY